We accept payments using the following methods:
(1) Credit/Debit cards, or
Debit/Credit Cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard credit or debit cards issued anywhere in the world. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding to protect your payment card information. Orders completed with debit/credit cards are not charged any additional fees. Same applies for payment via Credit or Debit Card on Delivery.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit or debit card in Zambian kwacha
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA.
Cash on Delivery: For customers without access to a credit/debit card, we accept Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method. Using this service, you can select to pay in cash or swipe to the delivery agent upon receiving your order.
ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification’s or information, including phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mis priced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
COMMUNICATIONS, REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER CONTENT
You may post reviews, comments and other content; send submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political talk or campaigning, commercial solicitation or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. SissoTraders reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify SissoTraders for all claims resulting from content you supply. SissoTraders has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. SissoTraders takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with the Sissotraders Sites that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including Sissotraders), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Sissotraders;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including E-commerce business, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the Sissotraders Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Sissotraders Sites.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form